If you have ever thought about changing your career – Real Estate Sales might be perfect for you.
No experience is necessary……Extensive training provided…..The only cost to you is your time.
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday 26 February 2019 at 7:00 PM AEST.
Find out what a real estate career could do for you. Register for this free one-hour Real Estate Careers Webinar. We will answer all your questions and give you a good feel for this exciting, rewarding career.
Registration is simple and you can enjoy the webinar from any platform, from Smart Phone to PC. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
What can Higgins Real Estate offer you? A Career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives.
- Secure Salary package (Level 1 – $62,400p.a.) including, mobile phone and car allowance
- Uncapped earning potential bonuses/commissions based on sales performance.
- A comprehensive training program, coaching provided by industry leaders.
- Recognition at the Australian Real Estate Awards (for high achievers).
- Support and mentoring
- Autonomy – to work your own hours, be the master of your own destiny and choose how successful you want to be (once fully trained and earning).
- Great Team environment.
Why is Higgins Real Estate the perfect place for you to succeed in your career as real estate salesperson? Higgins is different in that we are looking for special people who have no real estate experience. If you have a high level of achievement in any endeavour, are results-focused, the you may have what it takes to succeed in real estate. Leave the rest to us – we will provide exceptional training and support.
Successful real estate salespeople come from diverse backgrounds – mature women returning to paid work after raising children, tradies, nurses, truck drivers, migrants, bankers, with wide ranging experiences. You’d be amazed to see who makes it.
However, there are a few things that leading real estate salespeople have in common including:
- An appetite for learning and training – successful salespeople are always seeking new learning opportunities and appreciate the value of ongoing training and development
- Dedicated to achieving success and not afraid of hard work or a challenge
- The ability to build long-term, trusted relationships and prioritise their clients’ needs
- Honesty in all their dealings
Essential to your success with us is:-
- Rock solid integrity and ethics
- Mature and positive attitude, with life experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Be prepared to study and have a burning desire to reach and exceed your potential
- Have a passion for people and the ability to build long-term relationships and prioritise their clients’ needs.
Higgins Real Estate continually work to put the trust back into real estate by treating all people with honesty, respect and dignity and this comes from our culture and the desire to maintain training and high skill levels. Our team environment is supportive and encouraging and we are further supported by regular conferences & training within the Pittard Training Group.
You will join a team of real estate agents who continually strive to be the most respected in the area.
Real Estate Salespeople
We offer a real estate Career with a difference. Begin with a three month traineeship, a salary package at higher than industry standard with a generous performance bonus. Ongoing training and loads of support from within the agency and industry leaders.
If you seek a genuine career opportunity – please email a covering letter and CV to
Patrick Higgins, Director